Description : Registration Service Administrative Officer. Company : Lewisham Council. Location : London
Job Ref: CYP-20-017
Job type: Full Time, 35 Hours
Closing date: 18th December
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,427 - £23,850 per annum
What we’re looking for
Someone who has experience of working directly with the public in either a Register Office or similar customer service environment. To provide clerical assistance Registration Operations Manager and Superintendent Registrar in the provision of registration services to the public.
We will appoint someone who:
- Is able to work accurately with an eye for detail
- Has an understanding of the role and functions of the Registration service
- Has a flexible approach to provide help and assistance in other areas
- Can work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to deal with members of the public in an efficient and sympathetic manner.
- Customer focused
- Positive attitude towards change
- Professional personal presentation
- Commitment to work as part of a team
In return, we’ll offer excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that includes a career average pension scheme, flexible working and the opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Register Office 368 Lewisham High Street London SE13 6LQ
£23,427 - £23,850 per annum
For an informal discussion, please contact [email protected]
Lewisham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
For full job description and person specification, and to apply please click on the links below.
Monday 21 December 2020, 11:59pm
The Council reserves the right to close adverts early if there is a large response.